ESP Test: How well are you using extrasensory perception?
I. A sincere evaluation can tell you much about your ESP
This quick, simple ESP Test will help you find out how much you are tuning into accurate ESP insights and using them. If you are not using your Extrasensory Perception to help yourself and others, chances are your ESP will be working against you.
Remember the times that you did something unexpectedly and then said, “Why did I do that?” When you are not taking time to be relaxed, clear, and positive, you will tend to pick up the “not-so-good” thoughts and feelings from your environment and other people.
Under the influence of this stress and pressure, you can end up doing something you’ll regret later. That can change when you take time to identify what’s really happening. Let’s see where you are with this ESP Test.
Clear ESP is not just about receiving clear insights, but also using them. So, it would be ideal to take this test alone and in a quiet room, away from distractions.
To make the test worthwhile, be sincere with yourself. Don’t judge yourself either. With the results, you can take these new understandings to clarify where you want to go on your journey.
Be as objective as possible. Look at yourself from a detached viewpoint. Remember there are no mistakes, only stepping stones on your journey. As you regroup your experiences, you can learn valuable lessons. This way you do not have to repeat them.
II. ESP Test
- You will need a paper and pen.
- Take a look at what you have been experiencing recently.
- You can take a day like today (especially, if it is later in the day), yesterday, or another recent day. Review how it went. Review the events. How was the day overall? Did you feel good about yourself or with what you accomplished? Did you gain something from the day either materially or inwardly?
- At the top of the paper put ESP Test and write: today, yesterday, or whatever day you are reviewing first. Then leave a few lines and list more days to review after that one for as many days as you decide to review.
- Let’s get to the evaluation. Hypothetically, you may have felt good about it. There may have been major challenges in your day, but you dealt with them in a positive, constructive way. You may feel you gained something from the day. Overall, you felt positive about the day. Consider this an “up day” (mark + on your paper next to that day).
- If the day was just okay, but not so good, then consider it a “so-so day”. This may have been a day where you did what you needed to do for the outside world (i.e. your work or other societal obligations), but you were uninspired or feeling unconnected. Place a minus mark next to this day.
- You may have experienced a frustrating day with troubles or added challenges. Consider this is a “down day”.
- Go back and review the previous day, and evaluate and record using the plus and minus symbols. Review back for as long you need to, and continue until you have a sense of how your typical days are doing.
What are most of your days like? Does there tend to be more “up days”, “so-so days”, or “down days”?
III. What this ESP Test tells you
The more “plus days” indicates you are connected with your clear ESP abilities and using them. How can that be? You may not be consciously aware of it, but you are using your ESP in small ways throughout day, from making a phone call at just the right time to making a decision to act on something, or wait another day to catch the right wave of timing.
You may want tools and techniques to go further. As you may have discovered, you can continue unfolding and finding additional ways to use your inner sensitivity to help yourself and others.
If you are having too many “down days” or “so-so days”, it is just a matter of making adjustments. Sometimes, you can change these days to “plus days”, if you desire or have a change in attitude.
It’s important not to be hard on yourself if your evaluation shows you are having too many minus days or so-so days. Instead, you can shift your days with many joyful, positive and enriching experiences.
When you are tuned into your clear ESP you will have a clear sense of your purpose and how to live it. When you follow this inner sense you will have many “up days” and feel great!
This evaluation can be the first step of a remarkable journey to unfold your extrasensory perception.
Assistance is always available. On-line classes, community programs in various locales, webinars, and tips and articles are available to you.
These programs offer a step-by-step way to make your extrasensory perception practical. They have been used by many thousands of people for over 50 years.
For information on this, enter your contact information in the form below.