Developing ESP and Living Your Purpose
Online or Community Programs
What is Developing ESP?
• This is about having Clear Inner Communication. It is referred to in many ways. Some call it wisdom from within. Others refer to it as genius or what a gifted person has. Still other people talk about being psychic or having Extra Sensory Perception.
• Whatever you call it, the people who use their inner senses, wisdom or ESP tend to be in the right place at the right time. They have more good days instead of living the “hard life”. They know their own direction. They are more connected with their wisdom within and their inner guidance (what ever you cal it).
• The Inner Peace Movement® Programs has been taking the mystery out of inner communication or developing ESP since 1964. It has been showing that anyone can tap into their inner senses and Inner Guidance in a practical way.
• Extra Sensory Perception is the ability to pick up thoughts, impressions, hunches and energy patterns. This brings awareness of more than the eyes can see, the ears can hear, the nose can smell, fingers can feel or the tongue can taste: ” the sixth sense.”
Who Possesses Clear Inner Communication or ESP?
• Every person. The fact that some have developed this ability to a very high degree has created the impression that only certain people have ESP.
• Yet we all fit into the category of the sensitive. Everyday in all circumstances we constantly respond to it. This is the most important of all senses for it is the response to life.
Living Your Purpose.
The more you have unfolded your clear esp, the more you have a sense of your life purpose and how to live it. You will be tuned into your inner guidance, God, collective unconscious, or whatever you feel you are connected to.
For the next Events and Programs on Developing ESP, Connecting with Inner Guidance, Living Your Purpose and related topics, click here.
If you have any questions please email or call (see below).
Additional In-Person Programs in US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, U.K. and elsewhere