Extrasensory Perception (E.S.P.) is as natural as breathing
There is nothing extra about having extrasensory perception. Everyone has this innate ability and uses it to some degree, whether they realize it or not.
Can you recall times when you have been tuning into your Extrasensory Perception? Here are some examples:
- Know who was on the phone before you answered it?
- Had a feeling something was missing when you left home? Then you checked and found that you had forgotten your wallet or something you needed.
- Found yourself in a conversation where the other person voices what you are thinking, shortly after you thought it. You find yourself saying, “I was just thinking the same thing!” or “You took the words right out of my mouth!”
When these experiences happen often enough, you will realize there is something to this.
The more you unfold your inner communication abilities, the more you will be aware of your E.S.P. experiences. You will realize how natural they are.
Extrasensory perception can help or hinder you
You live in a sea of thoughts and feelings. Subconsciously you regularly send and receive impressions like a two-way radio.
Because you are always receiving and sending impressions, it is important to know what is really going on and how to harness this resource. Then, you can use it to benefit yourself and others.
Otherwise, your ESP can work against you. You could be “picking up” the not-so-positive thoughts and feelings of other people or the environment.
This could influence you and your decisions negatively. It may make it difficult to have the clarity you need to make good decisions.
Have you ever:
- Suddenly became angry about someone or something and later you realized it was not such a big deal?
- Do you remember times when you felt tight in your stomach as you were worried or fearful?
- If you dwell on your troubles or problems you will tend to attract more outside pressure and stress.
When you take charge of your energy or attitude and become solution oriented, you will tune-in to the helpful side of your E.S.P.
Below is a link to a quick and simple test to find out how well you are using your E.S.P. in a positive way. It will also tell you if your E.S.P is working against you.
There will be no doubt in your decisions as you develop and use your sixth sense more. When you learn to relax and clearly open up your four gifts of extra sensory perception, you will find your innate E.S.P. helping you do the right thing at the right time. Your life will flow better and you will feel great!
People have different extrasensory abilities
There are four ways that we perceive through our extrasensory perception. The order of these perceptions can be different for people. Learn about how each of your perceptions works for you. Discover how to use these abilities to live the life you are here for.
See the Link below for the next live Webinar that covers these topics.
Tune Your Inner Radio
In the on-line practice sessions or the community programs you discover ways to buffer and tune your extrasensory perception. You learn to receive and send clear signals within yourself and with your inner guidance.
Throughout your day you can stay connected to helpful answers and solutions. Otherwise, it is like a radio that is not tuned into a clear station, receiving static.
Attend a webinar and delve into how to unfold your clear extrasensory perception and connect with your Inner Guidance, God, Angels, Guides, or whatever you feel you communicate with. As you open up your clear ESP, you will know for yourself who is on the other end of the line.
Next Live Webinars
Free Online Programs Held Periodically on Spiritual Growth Topics: E.S.P., Inner Guidance, Angels, Life Purpose, Healing, and more.
Here is the link for the next complimentary on-line course or webinars: Click Here
In our experience, many people are finding online programs convenient and a time-saver. You can attend while at home, on the go, or wherever you may be.
This Spiritual Growth Website is about you connecting with your clear and accurate E.S.P. or spiritual gifts (inner hearing, seeing, feeling, and knowing), and doing what you truly want to be doing. It focuses on making your inner sensitivity practical.
Everyone has E.S.P. People are influenced by this every day, whether they know it or not. When you are tuned in, you can use this to help you.
- You may be feeling positive, but then you go into a new environment. Suddenly, you do not feel good. But you know it is not you. It is coming from the outer environment.
- A word, or picture pops in your head. You can know if it comes from a clear source, and to pay attention.
- You have a feeling of what to say to a person that is just the right thing to say.
- Having dreams and knowing what they mean.
- Being in a tense situation, but staying relaxed and tuned into the best answers and solutions.
Leading these Programs
Webinar hosts, Estelle Small and Patrick Kilhenny have been lecturing and consulting on inner communication, inner guidance, healing and life purpose for over 25 years each. They share their practical experiences and techniques so you can unfold your clear E.S.P.
Following this webinar, you can delve into an E.S.P. Development Series. We do these online and in certain locations in the U.S, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. It is helpful to do the practical techniques and regroup your progress with others. Everyone learns from each other.
If you have questions, please contact us. See below for email and phone.
Also available is a complementary e-newsletter with tips and articles on E.S.P., living your purpose and more. See the bottom of this page to receive this e-newsletter.
You can also read more about the four E.S.P abilities and related topics: